Thursday, February 16, 2017

Whispers and the RoarsWhispers and the Roars by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 ++++ ROARING stars

description

"Madness and chaos take over until I'm begging for my bed and peace and the one who still holds my bleeding heart in his hands. I need quiet. I need order. A reprieve from the roars. My world offers me the briefest glimpse of happiness when I'm able to silence the deafening chaos in my little town. I can survive when it's only the whispers."

Let me just start off by saying this is best book Ms. Webster has EVER WRITTEN. Just amazing. We get thrown into the story right off the bat and as the story unfolds, the book gets better and better. The hero and heroine are described in such depth that you truly feel as though you know them like the back of your hand. The supporting characters also play a crucial role in the story; each character as complex as the next.

The twist in this book was something that I DID NOT see coming. It sets this book apart from EVERY OTHER romance novel I have read. No joke, you will be shocked.

If you are a fan of dark and taboo romance novels that actually make you THINK and FEEL, then this is the book for you.


description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment