Saturday, February 18, 2017

East of Redemption (Love on the Edge #4)East of Redemption by Molly E. Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars

description
"His brown eyes reached into my soul and stirred up trouble. An easily recognizable sensation of how we used to be together- unstoppable- threatened my resolve against him.


After I read books that I ABSOLUTELY LOVED, I always seem to have a hard time keeping my reviews completely spoiler free. Due to the fact that I really don't want to give anything away because you REALLY need to read and experience this book on your own, I've decided to do it in the least 'spoileriffic' way possible- a quick rant of just how much I loved this book.

I think it goes without saying that Molly E. Lee can do no wrong. She has this uncanny ability to create such depth, emotion and heart stopping adventure in her books, that you almost forget you are reading a romance novel. (Yes, there are steamy scenes...don't worry.) Easton and Rain are both struggling to move on from their pasts; pasts that involve their love for one another and the untimely death of someone they both loved dearly. Just like her first novel Edge of Chaos, the main characters are very complex. The guilt that eats away at Easton and the heartache that plagues Rain is felt by the reader throughout the novel. You can literally feel a pressure on your chest while you are reading their inner monologues in regards to their emotions.

Overall, I really loved this book. Molly E. Lee truly is a force to be reckoned with and I cannot wait to see what her next book entails!

ps; Dash>>>>Easton. Yeah...go ahead and judge...
description

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment