Thursday, February 16, 2017

Menace (Scarlet Scars, #1)Menace by J.M. Darhower
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++ A-FUCKING-MAZING stars

description
Scar. I still don't know his real name. That man's like Beetlejuice...or hell, maybe he's Voldemort. He's fucking Bloody Mary. Don't dare say his name or he might show up. I get why too. He's not the devil you want to conjure. But I've dealt with a lot of evil in my short life, and this motherfucker is the least of my problems. -Morgan

Wow. Hands down, this is one of my favorite reads.

Morgan, the heroine, is strong and fearless and I completely loved her from the beginning.

And Lorenzo- aka Scar, just omg. So beyond hilarious that I found myself highlighting in my Kindle about 90% of what he says in the book. His 'I don't give a shit' attitude is worthy of a medal because I can promise you that he is in an Alpha male category all by himself.

And that ending! DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! I truly cannot wait for the next book because I feel the only cure for this book hangover that I currently have is more Lorenzo and Morgan!

Ugh, is it February Yet?!
description

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment