Friday, February 17, 2017

Credo (Scars of the Wraiths, #3)Credo by Nashoda Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 our love can heal us both stars

"I may have told myself and Waleron that I didn't love him, but it was bullshit. Love was it's own entity and it had me locked to him from the day we met."

Ah! Finally, Waleron and Delara's story! The first two books hinted at the messed up relationship that they had, so it was great to FINALLY go in depth as to the struggles that both characters faced in terms of their pasts, and eachother.

In terms of this series, this is by far my favorite of the Scars of Wraiths books. As much I disliked Waleron's 'push and pull' attitude when dealing with his feelings towards Delara, we are given insight as to why he is that way. Not that it negates the shitty way he treated her, but the background knowledge we get in this book did make his character a little more understandable.

And I loved Delara. She is such an amazing heroine who is very relatable when it comes to her emotions and actions. Strong willed on the outside and suffering on the inside, we see a different side of her that isn't seen in the previous books.

If you haven't read this series yet, I suggest you start NOW! These books need to be read in order!
Stygian
Tyrant
Credo

I cannot wait for the next book! Hopefully we will get more of the sexy Xamien who quickly found his way into my book boyfriend loving heart!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment