Friday, February 24, 2017

Into the Light (The Light, #1)Into the Light by Aleatha Romig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"5 ++ stars"

description

Holy shit. I loved this book. It's like Jonestown and 'The Vow' mixed together to create this amazing mystery romance novel!

The story begins with a woman named Sara waking up, blind and battered. With no recollection of how she got there, she is awoken by a man named Jacob, who claims to be her husband. From there she is introduced to a lifestyle/cult/religion know as The Light- which calls for total submission towards men, especially her husband.

There is also another story alongside Sara's story that follows an investigative journalist named Stella. Stella is searching for her friend and is willing to risk anything in order to find her.

What happens next is a string of amazing plot twists that I can totally say, I DID NOT SEE COMING! As soon as you believe one thing, another thing happens that makes you totally question your original thought!

I don't want to give anything away here, but you have got to trust me on this one, this book is NOT to be missed!

On to book #2!


W3Schools


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment