Saturday, February 18, 2017

Endless Love Letter (Love Letter, #2)Endless Love Letter by Callie Anderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 emotional stars
description
"Our small group each lit lanterns that slowly lifted off our fingertips and flew into the dark sky. Lyra stood in front of us, my arms over Emilia's shoulders as we looked upward into the night sky. The most beautiful smile was present on Emilia's face. She was lighting up the darkness that lived inside of me."

Ah. I have been struggling for days wondering how to write a review about this book that was void of any and all spoilers. To explain this book and how much it absolutely touched the deepest part of my soul would require the reader of this review to be spoiled. So here is what I was about to come up with...

This book was heartbreaking, emotional, and yet utterly touching and romantic- all at the same time.
It restored my faith in second chances at love.
It completely changed my opinion of Emilia- who I deeply disliked in the first book.
It made my feelings towards Weston just that much stronger.

In this book, we see love tested in the most difficult way possible. It's not easy to read about, but it plays such a crucial part in understanding the love that Weston has for Emilia. We stick by those we love, through thick and thin.

There isn't much else I can say without spoiling the book, so I will just leave you with a warning: Have many many many tissues handy for this read!


description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment