Thursday, February 16, 2017

More Than a MemoryMore Than a Memory by Marie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 emotional stars

description
"I know I'm doing this to myself. For months, I've lived in self-pity, refusing to interact with anyone, and I've found solace in my reclusiveness, but now I'm questioning everything."

OMG. This book. I haven't had a good cry from a book in a long time, and this book totally did me in. Serious, I was bawling.

You can't help but just feel so bad for Ollie (Olivia). As shut-in with no want or reason to leave her apartment, until her new roommate arrives. Enter the uber amazing & total book boyfriend material, Bryson. Holy hell, I loved him.

In the beginning of the book, the reason for Olivia's depression is alluded to, but never quite told outright. Without giving too much away, just know that once you truly find out the reason...be prepared to begin a super sob-fest that lasted way longer than I can even care to admit.
description

This book tugged at the heartstrings throughout the entire book and I must say, I totally loved it. This is my first read by this author, and it definitely won't be the last!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment