Friday, February 17, 2017

It Started with a KissIt Started with a Kiss by Melanie Moreland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 it all started with a bet stars

description
"I want to spend the rest of the weekend with you, Sprite. I want you with me every second until you have to leave for work on Monday. Then I want you back here as soon as you can be. I want it all- your time, your kisses, your laughter...your heart."


Well Miss Moreland, you have done it again! Although I am SO not a fan of insta-love between the main characters, this book was just so sweet and adorable, that I couldn't help but have my own insta-love moment...with this book!

And Daniel, GAHHH so swoon-worthy. Such a start contrast from Richard in The Contract! This just goes to show Miss Moreland's ability to create different types of heroes in each of her books. Where Richard was a domineering alpha-male, Daniel was the complete opposite; he was just so damn perfect.

It's nice to read a sweet and romantic book every now and again to break up the somewhat monotonous and drama filled romances that seem to flood this genre.

I recommend this book to anyone looking for a break from the every day stressors in their lives and are looking to just get lost in a quick and adorably romantic read.


description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment