Monday, February 20, 2017

Nova (The Renegades, #2)Nova by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Casanova stars

description

You're like a supernova-An explosion so bright no one can see past you, I'd told him once after he'd won a competition. But like my love, that name had been twisted into something entirely different. Now he was Casanova...and no longer mine."

I love me a good 'love lost and then found again' book and this book was no exception!

Some of my favorite scenes of the book were in the beginning when Landon sees Rachel for the first time in 2 1/2 years and the pretty much all other scenes in which they run into each other (either accidentally or on purpose). You could feel that the love is still there with them, but 2 1/2 years is a long time. People change- especially Landon or Nova, whose female conquests are no secret to anyone. Can Rachel see past the Casanova and find the Landon underneath again?

I loved the progression in the book and the romance and the adventure and the list goes on! Great book and I highly recommend it!

description



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment