Thursday, February 16, 2017

Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)Text 2 Lovers by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 as you wish stars

"Get ready, Buttercup. I'm playing for keeps"

For those of you who know me, you know I love me some K. Webster, so of course I jumped at the chance to read a book of hers that didn't include vegetables and creepy dolls! :-) And OMG I am so happy that I did!

What I loved:
-First and foremost, the Princes Bride references!
-The steam! Whewwwwww I am pretty sure my kindle overheated during some of those scenes!
-The hero (Ram) and heroine (Dani) were totally adorable and super relatable! Though I have to admit, Andie (a secondary character) totally stole the show. LOVED her.
-The book was pretty hilarious, especially the parts where Ram tries to get Dani to say a certain word that starts with "C" and rhymes with bunt. SO FUNNY!
-Did I mention Andie? yep, totally did. She was totally one of the best characters I have ever read about! I cannot WAIT for her and Roman's book!!!!

If you are looking for a hilarious & romantic book that will leave you with a shit eating grin on your face long after you finished it, then this book is for you!

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment