Saturday, February 18, 2017

Rogue (Dead Man's Ink, #2)Rogue by Callie Hart
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5++++ LOVE ME SOME REBEL stars
description
"You can feel what's right around the corner for us, right? You can sense how consuming and desperate and explosive it will be if we both just take one step forward. I'm not saying it's not ridiculously dangerous to be with me. To be the partner of someone who lives the kind of life I lead. But you...if there's anyone in this world with enough backbone and stubbornness to survive it, it's you. And you'd more than survive here, Sophia. You'd flourish."

WHEWWWW! I gotta say, I think Rebel is giving Zeth a run for his money in terms of my favorite Callie Hart book boyfriend! Rebel is one of the most smooth talking bikers I have ever read about and you can tell that he absolutely ADORES Sophia. I love a sexy alpha with a soft side!

This book was sexy and action packed and heartbreaking and funny...I can keep going forever!
I seriously cannot wait to see what comes next in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment