Friday, February 17, 2017

ProtectorProtector by Michelle Horst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 'nothing is for keeps in this life' stars

First off, OMG that beginning left me DEVASTATED! I was literally in shock and had to compose myself in order to keep reading.
description

What the heroine has to endure is just heartbreaking and you feel this emotional pull towards her from page one. I also loved the hero, Griffin. But it wasn't after I was finally able to look past the fact that my dogs name is Griffin, that I was truly able to completely swoon over him.

Overall, I loved this book. I loved the relationship between Riley and Griffin. I loved the action in the book & I especially loved when the main characters finally got together! Gotta love some true sexual healing!
description

If you loved Predator, then you will def enjoy this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment