Thursday, February 16, 2017

Pretty Lost Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls, #2)Pretty Lost Dolls by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

***ARC IN EXCHANGE FOR A FAIR AND HONEST REVIEW***
5+++ dark stars

description

A-FUCKING-MAZING. No joke. Amazing. It's definitely at the top of my favorite book 'sequels' list.

The book starts off where Pretty Stolen Dolls left off. Jade is now Benny's prisoner, again. Only this time, she's no longer the scared little girl she was during her first stay. She's a tough cop who is now an equal match for Benny and his psychotic games. But let me tell you, Benny is none too happy with his dirty little doll.

"She. Fucking. Left. Me. And for that, she would pay. She didn't know it yet, but she was always just a guest in that place she called home. This is where she belongs- here. The cell is her home. She just needs reminding of that fact." -Benny

In this book, we finally get Benny's backstory. You get to read, in detail, all about what made him the way he is. And oh my goodness, it is truly devastating and soooo fucking creepy.

And Dillon. OMG DILLON. I LOVED Dillon in this one. He loses some of the hard-ass persona he had in the previous book, and we see just how much he truly cares for Jade. Swoon-worthy alpha male to the extreme!

And that ending...
description
I think I re-read that last page a good 4-5 times before I was finally able to put my kindle down and begin one of the biggest book hangovers of my life. Yes, the ending (and the whole book for that matter) is that shocking and disturbing and fucking amazing- all at the same time!

Ker Dukey and K. Webster outdid themselves AGAIN with this one. These two have proven themselves to be the Queens of the dark romance genre!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment