Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Finding EdenFinding Eden by Mia Sheridan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"5 life- changing, extremely satisfied stars"
...couldn't have said it better myself Mia Sheridan !!


description

description

I have to hand it to Miss Sheridan; she creates that most AMAZING heroes and heroines. Heroes that currently occupy the top of my book boyfriends list and heroines that I would love to meet in real life and become friends with. Words cannot describe how much I loved this book series. It was emotional, raw, sexy and left me with one hell of a book hangover!

description

I HIGHLY recommend this book series to anyone who enjoys an amazing read and who doesn't mind having the inability to function properly for hours after reading.

I've decided that Mia Sheridan can do no wrong and she is by far one of the best romance authors out today!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment