Friday, February 17, 2017

CollaredCollared by Nicole Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars

description

"Time, circumstance, tragedy- nothing can change that. You and me, there isn't an over for us."

What I liked:
*Torrin. OMG. Torrin. Hands down one of the most swoon-worthy book boyfriends I have ever had the pleasure of reading about. Everything he did and said to Jade pulled at my heart strings.
*The captivity scenes in the book were very well written and you truly felt the pain and loneliness that Jade felt.
*The scenes when (view spoiler)

What I didn't like:
*Jade's resistance towards Torrin for MOST of the book. I get that he's a (view spoiler) and all, but COME ON GIRL! THIS MAN DOES EVERYTHING RIGHT! GIVE INTO HIM, DAMMIT! For someone who feels they are judged based off of the scar 'collar' she wears, she sure does give a lot of power and judgement towards (view spoiler) and that did nothing but piss me off.
*The ending. I wouldn't call it an HEA per say...idk...it depends on who you ask, really.

Overall, good book. Lots of sexual tension...which is always a plus!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment