Friday, February 17, 2017

Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners, #1)Born Sinner by S.L. Jennings
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 I never said I fought fair stars

The first thing I noticed about this book was that it is so well written. Seriously. Each line was like pure poetry.

There were so many lines that were highlighted, I thought I share a few with you...

"He carries the burden of lost souls. I carry the weight of my own vicious demons. We are different, yet kindred in so many ways. As if the universe or God or some other force greater than the both of us had been waiting for us to find each other."

"He is need. He is passion. He is fire. And he can only be extinguished inside me."

"This girl had chosen to be an asset rather than a victim. She would not be a martyr in the face of adversity. She would stand and fight, despite her mortal weakness. Despite her destiny. She would fight...and win."


Pretty much, I need the next book ASAP!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment