Thursday, February 16, 2017

Grievous (Scarlet Scars, #2)Grievous by J.M. Darhower
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++++ stars

description
"I pity whoever might cross this man if he ever truly lets the coldness consume him. He’s clinging to a life raft right now. The moment he says fuck it and lets go, everyone’s going to drown in the waves he creates because he’s not going down alone. Should that scare me? Probably. Does it? Nope."

What do I love the most about Lorenzo? You never know how he is going to handle a situation. Everytime you think you have a handle on who he is, he surprises you. Out of all of the heroes I read about, he is by far one of my favorites. He's crass, hilarious, and doesn't give a shit and I especially loved his witty banter with people.

The book was AMAZING and omg, the book hangover that came from this was super intense! J.M. Darhower...you are amazing. Seriously.

If you have yet to check out this series, you need to start with the first book, Menace. Trust me, this is one series you do not want to miss out on!

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment