Saturday, February 18, 2017

Needing to FallNeeding to Fall by Ryan Michele
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 knowledge is power stars

description
"Happiness was giving your heart to someone you know would protect it with every breath they took."

Wow. This one was emotional and dark book...and of course, I LOVED IT!

First, I have to give props to the author- the subject matter, although very dark, was handled beautifully. Depression is a very misunderstood disease and those who have never experienced it, could never imagine the true effect that this disease has on a person and the people around them. Reign, the heroine, hits rock bottom and you see her completely drown in her emotional agony. Suffering from severe PTSD and depression, she sees no light at the end of the tunnel and tries to end it all. It's in recovery that she meets her hero, Lynx.

I LOVED Lynx. He was such an amazing book hero and I loved how he was with Reign.

And Reign...omg...I felt for that girl. Her story had me in tears and I love books that can pull such emotion from me!

This was such an amazing book and I highly recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment