Saturday, February 18, 2017

LostLost by Ker Dukey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 we all have secrets stars

description

"I wanted you the moment I laid eyes on you at your parents. I've never wanted anything so much. You're a delicacy, Win, an exquisite creature that deserves to bleed pleasure"

Words cannot describe how much I loved this book! A romantic thriller unlike which I have read before! The suspenseful themes were SUPER creepy and the sex scenes were scorchingly hot!

So why not 5+++ stars? That ending. It felt a bit rushed and it left a lot of questions unanswered- such as (view spoiler)

Ker Dukey and D.H. Sidebottom are hands down two of the best writers in the romance/suspense genre ! If you have yet to read any of their books, I highly recommend this book, Empathy, and Facade !

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment