Friday, February 17, 2017

PrisonedPrisoned by Marni Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 dark and twisted stars

description

Whew! What a crazy ride! Dark, sexy and dirty...just how I love my books!

The heroine, Kyle, returns home to attend the funeral of a childhood friend. Having fled her hometown without telling anyone after the murder of a friend's brother, she was less than happy to return. Upon arriving home, she see's the man who she fell in love with 12 years earlier, and still loves- Garin. Returning home opened up many wounds that she tried to cover up by leaving, and threatens to reveal her biggest secret. A secret that would destroy everything she fought so hard to keep hidden. It isn't until Kyle and Garin are taken captive that she truly see's the price of what her lies will cost her. Not only will it cost her, but Garin as well.

Overall, I loved the darkness of this book. Why did I give this book 4 stars instead of 5? Well, I did see a lot of the twists coming. (view spoiler) Aside from that, I was pleasantly surprised with this book. There aren't many kidnapping romance novels like this one, at least none that I have heard of!

I will definitely be checking out more from this author in the future :-)

description




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment