Thursday, April 20, 2017

REVIEW: This Isn't Fair, Baby by K. Webster

This Isn't Fair, Baby (War & Peace, #6)This Isn't Fair, Baby by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 nobody fucks with the queen stars

description

Gah! Okay this was seriously one of my favorite books in the series. It was raw and dirty and sexy and amazing all at the same time! Before reading this, I was definitely concerned about Vee being able to hold her own as a heroine, but she proved me wrong, and THEN SOME! I just loved how feisty and awesome Vee was- making her one of my favorite book heroines! But lets be honest, I love ALL of the heroines in K.Webster's books!

description

I did NOT see most of the twists and turns in the book coming, and omg, I loved everything about them!
(notice my overuse of the word 'love' in this review? yeah, the book was THAT good)

I'd be okay if K. Webster continued to write this series for at least 25 more years...just saying...


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment