Monday, April 24, 2017

Review: Love Happens

Love HappensLove Happens by Melanie Moreland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, what an amazing anthology. So many talented writers and so many stories that I just fell in LOVE with! Two of my favorites, however, were from Melanie Moreland and Molly E. Lee! I am in love with those authors to begin with, and these short stories just solidified why I am obsessed with their writing!

When Love Blooms by Melanie Moreland
description

Ethan and Lily meet after Ethan stumbles into her flower shop looking for flowers for his mother. After meeting Lily, Ethan comes up with many excuses to see her again, in the form of 'needing flowers' to make amends for the small and insignificant mistakes he makes towards women during the day. For example: Taking an old ladies parking spot was a perfect excuse for Ethan to 'need' flowers'. Lily and Ethan were adorable together and let me tell you, they had some sexy sexy sexy scenes together. Whew. I'm fanning myself just thinking of them. All in all it was a great love story that stays with you days after reading it!

Storm Chaser Honeymoon by Molly E. Lee

description

First off, any short story that has Dash in it, immediately becomes my favorite. LOVED him in Edge of Chaos and LOVED him in this short story. This story takes place hours after their wedding when Dash and Blake are chasing a tornado (surprise, surprise!), only this time, Blake's mother is chasing with them. My favorite part of this story is when they pay tribute to Bill Paxton and his roll in Twister...a movie that ALWAYS reminds me of Edge of Chaos now. Great story. Great sex scenes. Highly recommended.


description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment