Thursday, February 16, 2017

This is Me, Baby (War & Peace, #5)This is Me, Baby by K. Webster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 nobody puts baby in the corner stars

description

Holy shit...Webster did it again! I literally cannot stress to you enough how much I am OBSESSED with this series.

My kindle is FILLED with highlights of amazing quotes...each of them better than the other...ranging from romantic to revenge-filled!

Here are a few of my Favs:
"The tears constantly roll down my cheeks. But it isn't sadness that is threatening to eat me alive. It's fury and hate and anger. I've welcomed them wholeheartedly. Those fiery emotions don't hurt. They crave to do the hurting. I want to make someone pay for all of the wrongs that were done to me.

"Another threat by a feisty little fox."
"It's tigress to you, asshole."

"Ren is different, just like me. He's seen unspeakable horrors. I've lived them. He's teetered an impossible line with his sister. She stole from him. He's lost his love. I've lost my love. Our hearts have been slayed and left for dead. The innocence we once knew has been obliterated. There's no collecting those pieces and putting them back together again."

"If I could cut open my own chest and give her my beating heart, I would. If only somehow that would fill up her empty one".

I cannot WAIT for the next book !!!!!!

description


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment