Monday, March 6, 2017

Darkest Before DawnDarkest Before Dawn by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 love has no morals stars

description
Somehow, among the dark depths of this nightmare, I've found some fucked up version of love- and I believe it's the only love language I will ever understand. I've given myself over to a devil, and God help me, all of the misery has been worth it for this very fucking moment."

Let me just say, I loved this book. The writing was superb and I totally enjoyed the Stockholm syndromey-type love story that this was. Max and Ava were both broken in their own ways at the beginning of the book, so it definitely made for an interesting love story!

"The thing about people like he and I- our normal is twisted and fucked up."

The other books I have read by this author was her pair up with L.P. Lovell for the Wrong series. If you haven't checked out the Wrong series, I TOTALLY suggest you do.
Wrong
Wrath

Stevie J. Cole is an amazing romance/suspense author and I cannot wait to read more of her work!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment