Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Alien MateAlien Mate by Cara Bristol
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4.5 stars



Ah! I completely loved this book!

The book follows the heroine, Starr, who has been wrongly accused of a crime- murder. For her punishment, she is sent away to an alien planet called Dakon. Dakon lost most of it's females due to illness and is in desperate need of 'mates'. Starr gets placed with Torg, an alien who looks much like Earth men, but just much bigger in size...oh, and he has horns.

I completely loved these two together. Torg was totally swoon worthy and Starr was funny and VERY relatable. I do love reading about heroines who aren't model skinny and gorgeous- and that just made Starr that much more relatable.

I will definitely be checking out more from this author in the future!

description

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment