Saturday, April 15, 2017

REVIEW: Kiss Me by L.P. Lovell

Kiss Me (Kiss of Death #2)Kiss Me by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 we kill them all, or we die trying stars

description
description

Gah! I loved this book!!

Una is as kick-ass as ever. Seeing her vulnerability in this book just made her THAT much more of an amazing heroine. The way the men fear her, and the way she acts towards Nero's men is so hilarious. I stand by what I said in my last review- she is by far one of my FAVORITE heroines. She's unpredictable and I love how she keeps Nero on his toes.

And Nero, omgggg Nero. I loved him even more in this book. I love how he both fears and loves Una at the same time. I also love how he calls her morte as a term of endearment. So funny.

This book was everything I hoped it would be and more! L.P. Lovell never ceases to amaze me. The writing was great and the story line kept me on my toes up until the very end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment