Sunday, May 7, 2017

REVIEW: The Bohemian and the Businessman by Katy Regnery

The Bohemian and the Businessman (The Story Sisters #1; Blueberry Lane, #15)The Bohemian and the Businessman by Katy Regnery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 opposites attract stars


Okay, let me just start out by saying that I am normally NOT a fan of cutesy romances...but OMG, I absolutely adored this book.

The book revolves around Priscilla and Shane. Priscilla is the black sheep of the family and marches to the beat of her own drum. She finds herself pregnant after a relationship with, unbeknownst to her at the time, a married man. In order to provide a comfortable life for her child, Priscilla needs money. More specifically, money that comes in the form of her inheritance. The only problem is that in order to receive said inheritance, she needs to be married. Enter Shane. Shane works at Priscilla's dad's company and hopes to one day become CEO. The only problem is that Pricilla's dad only wants the company to go to a husband of one of his daughters. They decide to sign a contract that guarantees that they both get what they want; a marriage contract to be exact.

I absolutely LOVED the relationship between Priscilla and Shane. Reading about the progression of their relationship was the highlight of this book for me. I found myself grinning like a fool during their many conversations with each other. Not to mention, Shane was just so damn swoon worthy that I couldn't help but fall in love with him right alongside Priscilla!

Katy Regnery's writing is nothing short of beautiful. Although I am a newbie to the Blueberry Lane series, I adore all of her Fairy Tale Romances. She is, hands down, one of my favorite authors and not to mention one of the sweetest and most down to earth authors I have ever met.


ps;
I cannot WAIT for The Director and Don Juan to be released !

follow me
twitter
my blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment